The trail clean-up helps to prepare our community trails as the weather is starting to warm up and many have started using the trails. If you want to help your community by improving the trails, please participate in the Cedar Trails Partnership Annual Earth Day Trail Clean-Up on Saturday, April 16, 2011 from 9am to 11am.
Cedar Trails Partnership members and volunteers can meet at one of the following staging areas:
- Gateway Park (Downtown Cedar Falls)
- Pfeiffer Park (Grand & Birch Street, Cedar Falls)
- Prairie Lakes Park (South parking lot)
- Valley View Park (Greenhill Road & Maynard Street, Waterloo)
- Downtown Waterloo Trail Head. (West 4th & Washington Street)
Bags will be furnished. Please bring your own gloves. Your help would be much appreciated. If you have any questions, please Call Roger DeGroot at (319) 266-6716 or email Roger
The Cedar Trail Partnership (CTP) is a non-profit, volunteer organization devoted to promoting the continued expansion and safe enjoyment of the recreation trails in the Cedar Valley. Please help us continuing enhancing our trail system by participating in our Annual Earth Day Trail Clean-Up.