The Cedar Falls City Council will meet on September 20, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. at City Hall. A Committee of the Whole meeting will be held at 5:15 p.m. as well. Agendas for the meetings can be found at bit.ly/CFCityCouncil.
The public may attend at City Hall. There will be COVID-19 precautions in place as per current guidelines.
The meetings will also be available via videoconference. The public may access/participate in the following ways:
- By dialing the phone number +13126266799 or +19292056099 or +12532158782 or +13017158592 or +13462487799 or +16699006833 and when prompted, enter the meeting ID (access code): 962 7287 1738
- iPhone one-tap: +13126266799,,96272871738# or +19292056099,,96272871738#
- Join via smartphone or computer using this link: https://zoom.us/j/96272871738
- View the live stream on Channel 15 YouTube using this link: bit.ly/CFChannel15
- Watch on Cedar Falls Cable Channel 15 (view only)
During the meeting, participants must click "Raise Hand" if connected by smartphone or computer, or press *9 if connected by telephone, to request to speak when allowed on the agenda. All participants will be muted by the presiding officer when not actually speaking.