The Cedar Falls Planning and Zoning Commission meeting scheduled for July 28, 2021, at 5:30 p.m. will take place at City Hall. Agendas and materials for the upcoming and previous Planning and Zoning Commission meetings are available at www.cedarfalls.com/pzcommission.
The public may attend at City Hall. There will be COVID-19 precautions in place as per current guidelines.
The meeting will also be available via videoconference. The public may access/participate in the following ways:
- By dialing the phone number +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 and when prompted, enter the meeting ID (access code): 886 2008 9534
- iPhone one-tap: +13126266799,,88620089534# or +19292056099,,88620089534#
- Join via smartphone or computer using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88620089534
- View the live stream on Channel 15 YouTube using this link: bit.ly/CFChannel15 (view only)
- Watch on Cedar Falls Cable Channel 15 (view only)
During the meeting, participants must click "Raise Hand" if connected by smartphone or computer, or press *9 if connected by telephone, to request to speak when allowed on the agenda. All participants will be muted by the presiding officer when not actually speaking.