The Cedar Falls Planning and Zoning Commission meeting scheduled for March 24, 2021, at 5:30 p.m. will take place at City Hall.
The public may attend the meeting at City Hall. There will be COVID-19 precautions in place including social distancing, the use of face coverings by all those entering the building, and Plexiglas barriers for the seated commission members. Due to social distancing, public seating in the Council Chambers will be limited.
The meeting will also be available via videoconference. The public may access/participate in the following ways:
- By dialing the phone number +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 and when prompted, enter the meeting ID (access code): 886 2008 9534
- iPhone one-tap: +13126266799,,88620089534# or +19292056099,,88620089534#
- Join via smartphone or computer using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88620089534
- View the live stream on Channel 15 YouTube using this link: bit.ly/CFChannel15 (view only)
- Watch on Cedar Falls Cable Channel 15 (view only)
During the meeting, participants must click "Raise Hand" if connected by smartphone or computer, or press *9 if connected by telephone, to request to speak when allowed on the agenda. All participants will be muted by the presiding officer when not actually speaking.
The meeting will include a public hearing over the Imagine College Hill! Vision Plan. All citizens are welcome to attend to share their input and ask questions regarding the public review draft of the plan. The Commission will then consider making their recommendation to City Council.
The Imagine College Hill! project kicked off in 2020 with public workshops and events which invited the community to share their ideas for the future of the area. The plan will be used to inform future policy discussions to refine regulations to better fit the area and be consistent with the vision of the community.
View full agendas and materials for the upcoming and previous Planning and Zoning Commission meetings at www.cedarfalls.com/pzcommission.