The Cedar Falls City Council meeting scheduled for October 5, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. will take place at City Hall. Prior to the City Council meeting, a Committee of the Whole meeting will also be held at 5:35 p.m. Agendas for all meetings can be found at bit.ly/CFCityCouncil.
The public may attend these meetings at City Hall. There will be COVID-19 precautions in place including social distancing, the use of face coverings by all those entering the building, and Plexiglas barriers for the seated council and City staff members. Due to social distancing, public seating in the Council Chambers will be limited. Signage will be posted to help direct foot traffic and flow.
The meetings will also be accessible via videoconference. The public may access and participate in both meetings in the following ways:
- By dialing the phone number +13126266799 or +19292056099 or +12532158782 or +13017158592 or +13462487799 or +16699006833 and when prompted, enter the meeting ID (access code): 962 7287 1738
- iPhone one-tap: +13126266799,,96272871738# or +19292056099,,96272871738#
- Join via smartphone or computer using this link: https://zoom.us/j/96272871738
- View the live stream on Channel 15 YouTube using this link: bit.ly/CFChannel15 (view only)
- Watch on Cedar Falls Cable Channel 15 (view only).
To request to speak when allowed on the agenda, participants must click “Raise Hand” if connected by smartphone or computer, or press *9 if connected by telephone. All participants will be muted by the presiding officer when not actually speaking.