This board hears appeals from the decisions of the City’s Plumbing Inspector and Building Official.
The Board of Plumbing Appeals was established by Section 7-170 (8) of the City Code. Meetings are held as needed at City Hall, and are open to the public.
Five members serve as noted below:
- Nathan Gruber (Public Member) - 12/31/2023
- Andrew Tink (Journeyman Plumber) - 12/31/2023
- John Gadow (Master Plumber) - 12/31/2024
- Glenn Behrends (Master Plumber) - 12/31/2025
- Travis Davison (Master Plumber) - 12/31/2026
City Staff Liaison
Apply for Appointment
Submit the General Application on the Boards & Commissions homepage, and check the checkbox for this board/commission. You’ll be notified when a board opening occurs for further consideration.