*Sponsored by Brummel-Madsen Independent Insurance Agents
Dates: Games Begin in September for 6 games
Coaches will contact players- Coaches schedule practices and locations
1st & 2nd Grade Schedule
Officiated games are scheduled Saturdays mornings
3rd & 4th Grade Schedule
Officiated games are scheduled Monday and/or Thursday evenings
5th & 6th Grade Schedule
Officiated games are scheduled Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings
- This game provides exciting, non-contact play. NFL flag emphasizes the basic football skills of passing, catching, defending, and running. Players will also learn about formations, pass patterns, and different types of defense.
- Registration Deadline: until site is filled
- Participants should sign up according to their school and in the grade that they are going into the upcoming fall.
- All players will receive a NFL Flag / reversible football jersey. Jerseys will be delivered to the Recreation Center and distributed via team coaches.
- Teams will be divided by school, grade, & to introduce new teammates from year to year. Playing ability is not a consideration when dividing teams.
- Parent Volunteer coaches are needed. Interested coaches contact Brock Goos at (319)-273-8636.
On-Line Registration and Details