Location: Third and Clay
Acreage: 2.3 Acres
*Open Shelter with Electricity For questions regarding the shelter rental contact the Rec Center 319-273-8636
*Cedar Falls Municipal Bandshell For questions regarding the band shell rental contact the Judy Larkin 319-415-6543
*Pioneer Cabin Replica
About the Park
The earliest documented Park in Cedar Falls, acquired in 1853. This Park occupies a full block in the Vintage Home District near downtown. This property was donated to the City of Cedar Falls by John Overman as home for the Black Hawk County Courthouse and was originally called "Court House Square".