To Rent the Shelters(Scroll down for Beach House Info):
- Shelters in the parks may be reserved in advance. To Book the Shelter, you may do so at The Cedar Falls Recreation and Fitness Center at 110 E. 13th St Cedar Falls or on-line
Island Park Facilities:
*Two Boat Ramps
*5 Open Shelters
*Shelter #1 has Electricity
*2 Play Equipment Areas
*Disc Golf Course
Trail Access: Cedar Valley Lakes
Beach House Information
- Must be at least 21 years old to rent the Facility.
- Understand the Facility can be used from 6:00am-10:30pm (park hours) and there is no overnight storage.
- Understand you are responsible for picking up all refuse and removing bags of trash by closing time the day of the rental and placing it in the dumpster provided.
- Understand you may NOT use any form of tape, nails, hooks, thumb tacks, staples, sticky tacky substance or like products on walls, windows, lights, doors, ceiling or fans.
- Encouraged to report any damage or issues you might find or see upon arriving at the Facility by calling the Rec Center 319-273-8636.
- If you plan to have: live music, kegs, play structure, stage, sell alcohol or charge admission, you must inform the Rec Center at the time of reservation.
- Understand that docks and watercraft are off limits.
- Agree to properly maintain the Facility for said rental period and to leave the Facility in the same condition or better as received at the time of rental.
- Hereby assume any and all liability for damages to the Facility caused by the lessee or the invitee, and any and all liability for damage by reason of any accidents not attributable to any inherently dangerous condition upon the City Property.
- Understand that no political event may be held at the Beach House.