Additional Information and listing of Cedar Falls Parks
Gateway Celebration Shelter
ORCHARD HILL PICKLEBALL COURT RENTAL
- Courts available for Rental
- Courts may be rented up to 2 weeks in advance
Recreation & Fitness Center Rentals
Based on availability. Reservations may be made by calling the Rec Center (319)273-8636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL PAYMENT DUE UPON BOOKING.
Full Facility: $125 per hour After Hours Only
Includes: Gyms, Activity Court, MPR, Racquetball Court, Track NO: Steam Rooms, Sauna, Exercise Room, Meeting Rooms (Lockerrooms based on what rental is held)
$25 per hour
Ping Pong, Pool Table, Carpet Ball, Large Screen TV, Driving Game, 3 Upright Gaming Bikes
$25 per hour
Auditorium style seats 125
Banquet Style seats 70
Card Tables, Banquet Tables and Chairs provided
Fit Gym/Main Gym: Additional Info
$10 per hour
Seating for 15-20
Cedar Basin Band Shell
- Applications to use the Cedar Basin Band Shell may be Picked up at the Rec Center.
- Must be at least 21 years old to rent the facility.
- May not be used for a profit making event.
- The park closes and you must be out of the park at 10:30pm.
- Please allow up to 14 days after form submission before a decision will be made on your request.
- Anyone planning on having amplified music must get a noise variance from Cedar Falls Police Operations, which can take up to one week to receive.
Keys/Deposit You may pick up your electrical key 1 Day prior to your rental and leave your deposit. Your deposit can be picked up 5 Business days after your rental if no damage is done and your KEY IS RETURNED.
Fees: Daily $75.00
Damage Deposit: $200.00
Ball Field Rentals
- Lions Field -1934 Irving St, Cedar Falls, IA
- Pfeiffer Park East & West - Grand Blvd, Cedar Falls, IA
- Birdsall Softball Fields 1-3 - 12th St & Lexington Cedar Falls, IA
- Birdsall Softball Field 4 - Barnett Dr. & Birdsall Dr. Cedar Falls, IA
- Birdsall Baseball Field - Barnett Dr. & Birdsall Dr. Cedar Falls, IA
- Washington Field - 598 E 9th St. Cedar Falls, IA
- Robinson-Dresser Turf Field - 3626 W 12th St. Cedar Falls, IA
- Orchard Hill Field - Cedar Falls, IA
- UNI Baseball Field - P E Center Dr. & Panther Parkway Cedar Falls, IA
- Diamonds are prepared at various times throughout the day for Rec Center Leagues, stay off infields that are game ready.
- Ballfield schedules posted on cedarfalls.com/ballfields
- If you have problems with park users honoring reservations, please call the Police Department (319-273-8612). Ordinance Article III, Section 22-53 and Article IV, Section 24-71.
ALL BALL FIELD CONTRACTS:
- AS IS Rentals
Ballfields are available for a 1 hour time slots for practices. $6.00 an hour. Limit 2 Per Day. You may book up to 2 weeks out. Field Maintenance is not guaranteed.
- CONDITIONS OF USE FOR AS IS PRACTICE RENTAL:
1. The field will not be prepped or any guarantees regarding their basic state.
2. The field may or may not have bases out or have been graded.
3. User will assume responsibility for the cost of any damage or disrepair occurred by the user group during use of the facility.
4. User will determine if conditions are safe for play.
5. No lights, No vehicles allowed on fields.
6. No Refunds or Reschedules. Any changes require an additional rental.
7. When Necessary "As Is" rentals may be rescheduled, relocated or refunded for priority use or maintenance.
- Tournament/Private/Game Reservations
May be made by calling the Rec Center at (319)273-8636 or emailing email@example.com
Weekend/Holiday Rental Fee:
Birdsall Park Complex $110.00
Pfeiffer Park Diamonds $130.00
The $150.00 Maintenance/Security Deposit is due upon pickup of the key or by 12:00pm the business day prior to the rental. Deposit will be refunded upon return of key no more than three working days of the event and confirmed adherence to above requirements.
- CONDITIONS OF USE FOR GAME RENTAL:
1. The recreation division will provide initial maintenance of fields prior to start of event. Licensee will be required to pay $15.00 per staff hour beyond initial Set-up.
2. The user will assume responsibility for the cost of replacement or repairs for any damage occurred by the user group during the use of the facility.
3. The user will leave said premises in the same or better condition than when they took charge of it. This includes playing, spectator, parking areas and restrooms.
4. No vehicles allowed on softball fields.
5. Recreation Division Staff have the authority to cancel or delay games or tournaments if weather and field conditions warrant.
6. No games may begin after 10:00pm
DEPOSIT: The $150.00 Maintenance/Security Deposit is due upon pickup of the key or by 12:00pm/noon the business day prior to the rental. Deposit will be refunded upon return of key no more than three working days of the event and confirmed adherence to above requirements.
REFUND POLICY: If the Recreation Center is notified more than 5 business days prior to the event, start date, shall be charged the higher amount of either $10 or 40% of the fee paid. If the Recreation Center is notified 5 business days or less prior to the event, start date, there shall be no refund.