NFL Youth Flag Football 2014: 1st-6th Grades
- Teams Start practices mid August
- Games Begin September 6, six game season
- Coaches will contact players regarding first practice time
- Those signing up after the registration deadline may not receive their jersey in time for the first game
- $41.00 by July 31/ $46.00 starting August 15
- Taken at the Cedar Falls Recreation Center or click on LeisureLink on the left hand column.
- Registration Begins: July 15
- Registration Deadline: August 15 or until site is filled
- After registering with the Rec Center for this program, the NFL program requires that you also register at their site. NFL site
- Participants should sign up according to their school and in the grade that they are going into this fall.
1st & 2nd Grade Sponsored by CF Fire & Rescue
3rd & 4th Grade Sponsored by CF Independent Insurance Agents
- Officiated games are scheduled Saturday mornings
5th & 6th Grade Sponsored by CF Fire & Rescue
- Officiated games are scheduled Thursday evenings after 5:00pm or Saturday mornings
- Officiated games are scheduled Thursday evenings after 5:00pm
- This 5 on 5 game provides exciting, non-contact play. NFL flag emphasizes the basic football skills of passing, catching, defending, and running. Players will also learn about formations, pass patterns, and different types of defense.
- All players will receive a NFL Flag / Nike reversible football jersey.
- Parent Volunteer coaches and officials are needed (training is available). Interested coaches or officials contact Brock Goos at (319)-273-8636.
- Coaches will schedule practice days, times, and locations-Players will be notified with details about first practice.
- Games Played at Pfeiffer or Birdsall Park.
School Sites Available for Flag Football Registration
- Cedar Heights
- North Cedar
- Orchard Hill
- St. Pats