- Cedar Falls is located in Northeast Iowa in Black Hawk County with land area of approximately 18,358 acres or 29.1 square miles.
Aerial Map of Highway
- Cedar Falls is approximately;
- 105 miles Northeast of Des Moines, IA
- 192 miles South of Minneapolis, MN
- 275 miles West of Chicago, IL
Airline service is provided by the Waterloo Regional Airport
Interstate Highway No. 380 links Cedar Falls and neighboring Waterloo with the southeastern area of the State and connects with Interstate Highway No. 80.
Cedar Falls is accessible by U.S. Highways No. 20, 63 and 218. Highways 218 and 20 are part of Interstate 27, which is also known as the Avenue of the Saints.
Cedar Falls is also accessible by State Highways No. 21, 57, 281 and 412.
Interstate Highway No. 35 is located about 65 miles west of the City.