Program Registration Refunds:
- Customers requesting a refund at least seven days prior to start of the program will be given a refund for the program fee minus $10.00.
- Customers are eligible to receive a refund of 50% within six days prior to the program start date.
- Customers are not eligible to receive a refund as of the program start date.
- No charge is required for a participant that wishes to transfer to another available program or session
when the request is made six days prior to the original start date.
Rental Fee Refunds:
With more than 3 weeks notice–10% of the reservation fee will be charged/withheld from the refund
With 3 weeks to 5 business days notice–20% of the reservation fee will be charged/withheld from the refund
With 4 or less business days notice–40% of the reservation fee will be charged/withheld from the refund
Reschedule: (non-weather related)
With more than 3 weeks notice- the additional charge of 5% will be assessed
With 3 weeks to 5 business days notice- the additional charge of 10% will be assessed
With 4 or less business days notice- the additional charge of 20% will be assessed
*Rec Center Winter Weather Related Cancellation
Our first goal will be to hold the event as scheduled when reasonable. Should winter weather conditions be such a cancellation is necessary then staff will work with the renter to reschedule the event when possible. Should rescheduling the event not be possible then a refund will be granted minus the higher of the two either: a $10.00 processing fee or 15% of the rental fee.
There are no refunds associated with Gift Cards
Membership/Pass Refund Policy:
Recreation Center memberships, Pool Passes, Golf Season Pass, Punch Cards, Fitness Passes
- Pass holders are eligible to receive a full refund prior to pass being available for use (ex: pool opening day)
- Passes are no longer eligible to receive a refund once that pass can be used.
- A minimum charge of $10.00 will be assessed for all refund requests; however, a full refund will be issued for any cancellation or program change made by the Recreation Division.
- Any refund made for an original transaction by credit card will be made back to that credit card.
- All refunds for cash or check transactions will be issued by the City Clerk’s office within three weeks.
- Participants not eligible for a refund may submit a written request for variance. Variance consideration may be given for: medical excuse, program dissatisfaction, or extenuating circumstances. A group of permanent Recreation Division Staff will determine if the customer will receive a full, partial or no refund. Further appeal may be made to the Park & Recreation Commission. For refunds with rec memberships and swim passes staff may consider either or both of the following: Usage of the membership to the date of the request/the ratio or part of the year left on either pass.