|Effective May 1 2017, any customer requesting a refund for:
• A Rental
• A Program Registration
• Or any other service which has been paid for
If the Recreation Center is notified more than 5 business days prior to the event, start date,
shall be charged the higher amount of either $10 or 40% of the fee paid.
If the Recreation Center is notified 5 business days or less prior to the event, start date,
there shall be no refund.
Recreation Center Membership and Swim Passes:
There are no refunds once these are able to be used.
There are no refunds associated with Gift Cards
• A full refund will be issued for any Recreation Division cancellation or program change.
• Any refund made for an original transaction by credit card will be made back to that credit card.
• All refunds for cash or check transactions will be issued by the City Clerk’s office within three weeks. Participants not eligible for a refund may submit a written request for variance. Variance consideration may be given for: medical excuse, program dissatisfaction, or extenuating circumstances.
• A group of permanent Recreation Division Staff will determine if the customer will receive a full, partial or no refund.
• Further appeal may be made to the Park & Recreation Commission.
• If refunds with rec memberships and swim passes are considered due to extenuating circumstances, staff may consider either or both of the following:
o Usage of the membership to the date of the request
o The ratio or part of the year left on either pass