Register One of 3 Easy Ways
Note: Registration for Swim Passes, Recreation Center Memberships, and payments for rentals may only be taken in person by stopping by the Recreation Center. Gift Cards may be redeemed at the Cedar Falls Recreation Center only.
Now you can register from home using our
feature and it will take you right to our online registration program. Receipts available at the front desk for pick up or you may print one from your home computer. Registrants signing up less than a week prior to program start date, will need their receipt to enter the program.
What You Will Need:
Don’t Know Family Pin and Barcode?
- Family Pin number
- Client Barcode
- Program name
- Visa / MasterCard / Discover
2) Walk In
3) Phone In
- If you don't know your Family Pin and Barcode just drop us a note via email with your name, address, phone number and the individuals in your family.
- You can also call the Recreation Center at (319) 273-8636 for the above information.
- Please have all the information required about your participant and the course along with a Visa/MasterCard/ Discover card number and expiration date.
Take Advantage of the "Buddy System"
Signed up for a Sports Program? Want to make sure you are on the same team as a friend?
Fill out a Buddy System form at the Cedar Falls Recreation Center.
- Two Request Forms need to be completed, one signed by each party.
- One way requests and requests involving more than two people will not be granted.
- To ensure participants from the same family or household are NOT on the same team, contact the Sports Program Supervisor, Brock Goos.
- All involved participants must be registered and requests need to be submitted by registration deadlines.
Accepted Forms of Payment
To make registration easier and to allow for phone registrations we accept the following as payment.
- Money Orders
- Check: A $15 service charge assessed for all returned checks.
- Debit Cards
A late fee of $5.00 may be assessed to the fee for those registering after the listed deadlines.