Scope of Division
To provide responsible facilities for recreation and leisure activities within the park system with professionally dedicated commitment to quality maintenance and programming for all park and recreation patrons.
The Park Division office and maintenance shop is located at 606 Union Road which houses the Park, Golf, and Cemetery operations.
Services We Provide
- Park Development and Maintenance
- Golf Course Development and Maintenance
- Cemetery Interments and Maintenance
- Arborist Services
- Tree Trimming Tree
- Removal on Public Property
Park Division Structure
- Arborist – All trees on street rights of ways, parks, golf courses, cemetery, and all other public properties.
- Cemetery – Three cemeteries
- Golf – One 18 hole championship course and One 9 hole course.
- Park – 41 parks - which includes structures and ground maintenance.
- Recreation Trails – 30 miles
Currently the Division has jurisdiction, responsibility, and perpetual care for 1100+ park acres, golf acres, and 56.9 cemetery acres plus approximately 191 miles of street trees and considerable water recreation area. Additionally, we manage 29 miles of recreational trail which constitutes 29 plus acres.