Services We Provide
- Park Development and Maintenance
- Golf Course Development and Maintenance
- Cemetery Interments and Maintenance
- Arborist Services
- Tree Trimming Tree
- Removal on Public Property
Park Division Structure
- Arborist – All trees on street rights of ways, parks, golf courses, cemetery, and all other public properties.
- Cemetery – Three cemeteries
- Golf – One 18 hole championship course and One 9 hole course.
- Park – 35 parks - which includes structures and ground maintenance.
- Recreation Trails – 30 miles
Currently the Division has jurisdiction, responsibility, and perpetual care for 1100+ park acres, golf acres, and 56.9 cemetery acres plus approximately 191 miles of street trees and considerable water recreation area. Additionally, we manage 29 miles of recreational trail which constitutes 29 plus acres.
A staff of 12 full-time and 11 permanent part-time employees administrate and carry out the development and maintenance work for the Park Division.
An additional 25-29 seasonal employees are utilized during the growing season to maintain turf and other areas under the Park Division jurisdiction.