The City of Cedar Falls has a mobile app to connect the city to its citizens and visitors. Enjoy convenient access to calendars, FAQs, Service Requests, Job openings, and more.
Plus: Sign up for customized updates! If you have already created an account on our website, log in using the same email address and password. (If you would like to create a new account through the website click here and enter your email address, otherwise you can create your account after you download the app.)
Whether a resident, business person, or visitor, this app has something you!
For Apple Devices:
This is the icon you will see when you download the Civic Mobile App.
- Use this App Store link or search the name "CivicMobile" in the App Store. Download CivicMobile. Note: Make sure to choose CivicMobile from the App Store and not CivicMobile Preview or CivicMobile Demo.
- Once the CivicMobile app is downloaded, search for "Cedar Falls, IA" or use the Find Your Location feature.
- Select "Cedar Falls, IA" and tap the arrow icon, and it will open to our new app!
Once you’ve opened the app once, it will display CedarFallsOnTheGo each time you open the CivicMobile app.
Create an Account: After filling in your information and agreeing to the policies, terms, and conditions, check the box for "I'm not a robot" and scroll up to the reCAPTCHA verification window. Then scroll down and tap "Create Profile."
For Android Devices:
This is the icon you will see when you download the CedarFallsOnTheGo app.
- Use this Google Play store link or visit the Google Play store and search for "CedarFallsOnTheGo."
- Download the app and connect with Cedar Falls today!
Sign Up for Customized Updates
Once you’ve downloaded CedarFallsOnTheGo, tap "Notify Me" to sign up for email updates on other areas of interest!
- Begin by tapping "Sign Up" on the account window that appears when you first open the app, which will take you to the New Account screen.
- If you have already created an account on our website, your sign-in credentials will be the same.